Background

Sunday, March 25, 2012

123 Challenges



I actually scrapped this month.....and thought that I would enter some of the awesome challenge sites that I always look at and say that I will enter....but never do!! Over at 123 Challenge the March Challenge was:

Colour - Metallic Blue (I painted the numbers with blue paint and Kindy Glitzed over the top, the thread used is a metallic blue, added some sparkly and shiny brads and jewels, I also made a dark blue flower out of satin material, used blue glimmer mist and also coloured in some pearls so that they were shiny blues as well)


Word - 123 (used in my title)

Technique/Embellishment - use something organic (I used wooden letter tiles)


Of course I have scrapped the adorable Mr X - I just cant seem to scrap anyone or anything else at the moment!! We spent the weekend in Brisbane a few weeks ago and we went to the Brisbane Museum and I just wanted to get a nice picture of X to remember the day, although there was NO WAY he was going to cooperate.....so unfortunately what you see, really were the best photos we got of him. ha ha ha I am loving photo strips at the moment - so I have printed some out and used these rather than bigger photos!

Thanks for visiting!!



3 comments:

  1. Fab little blue embellies Louella. Thanks for dipping your toes into 123 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower turned out good... I have to make more as I sold almost all of mine.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. luving all that metallic blue! great LO! thx for playing along at 123. x

    ReplyDelete