Background

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hello and Welcome

I just thought I would post this little quiz thing that I found while blog hopping so that you can all get to know me a little better!! I will be back shortly to post some photos and other stuff too, just want to get the ball rolling!! :)

A. Age: 30 (EEEEEKKKKKK) Actually I loved turning 30, although I was heavily pregnant so never got the 30th I had dreamed of....so fingers crossed it all comes together for my 30th(plus1) next year.

B. Bed size: Queen size but I would loooooove a king size!! There is never enough room in the bed!!

C. Chore that you hate: Folding the washing and putting it away!! It always ends up staying in the basket for way too long!

D. Dogs: Nope - much to my partners disgust!!

E. Essential start to your day: My weetbix and chat to X as he sits in the bouncer on the table!

F. Favorite color: Yellow. And brown!

G. Gold or Silver: Mainly silver but if you wanna give me gold - I wont complain!

H. Height: Ummmm I think about 168cm.

I. Instruments you play: None, played recorder at school, although always wanted to learn the violin!! Not sure why!!

J. Job title: Childcare Group Leader, have worked in most room (not nursery though) before I left work for Maternity leave I was in the Preschool room (3-5years) although not sure what I will be doing when I go back.....fingers crossed for lunch relief!!

K. Kids: Yes one super duper adorable son X!!! I love him to bits and not at all biased, and will quite confidently say he is the best baby in the whole wide world.....and definitely the CUTEST! hee hee

L. Live: With my fiance and son in our house that we are slowly paying off!

M. Mother’s name: Catherine

N. Nicknames: Wella, Louie, Lou

O. Overnight hospital stays: To give birth, was admitted to monitor my high blood pressure but they decided to induce me and when I was younger (about 7) I had to have an operation on my jawbone!

P. Pet peeves: People parking in pram parks or disabled parks when they dont need to be!! I hate seeing cars with no carseats in them in pram parks - especially when we dont get one!! GRRR

Q. Quote from a movie: " You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!" The Wolfpack speech that Alan gives in The Hangover - my favourite movie!! LOVE IT!!

R. Right or left handed: Rightie

S. Siblings: 3 sisters (1 older, 2 younger) and 1 brother

U. Underwear: Worn always!

V. Vegetable you hate: Brocolli and Squash - although every now and then I will eat squash but brocolli.............EUGH YUCK!!

W. What makes you run late: It used to always be the fact that I love to sleep.....but its now because of X....my schedule works around him! ha ha ha

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Many on my teeth and jawbone, I broke my elbow when I was 3 so guessing they did x-rays then and I also had to have my back x-rayed a few years back.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I am right into baking at the moment and I make these awesome peanut butter and choc chip cookies. Although if you ask my partner, everything I make is yummy!! ha ha ha

Z. Zoo animal: I love the giraffes!! I could have spend hours watching them when we went to the Zoo in Honolulu a few years back!!

And now I will just add a pic of X to prove that he is so super duper cute!! This was taken on Father's Day last month! He sleeps just like his father.....with his mouth open!! ha ha ha So cute!


2 comments:

  1. That was fun to read...... cute pic of Xavie....
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun getting to know you better! How CUTE is your little boy? I just want to snuggle him!

    ReplyDelete